Sunday, March 09, 2008

Psychobabblekashdgasfjhasf.

Begone!

Shun yourself!

Err.. Go away (?).

Do you not know I have Board exams?
You don't?
Oh.
Well, I do.
And not SSC, pah. HSC.

I be growed up.

Oh. I figured it out, btw.

Life is a narcissist.
Shallow, grandiose and way over dramatic.

That, actually, sounds like a lot of people I know.

Not you, though. You are all very nice people for taking time out of your valuable lives to read my literary progeny. Okay, technically progeny means offspring, but I bet you didn't know that anyway.

I'm getting vain, aren't I.

Who cares.

Two more Board exams to go. And then so many days of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO HAHAHAHA.

I will go to Goa. You watch. All of you. Just see.

Then when I'm in Goa you'll will all think "Yah, she went to Goa. I'm so jealous."

Then I will laugh at you.
Well, not right away, because I will be in Goa.
But when I come back, just watch how much I laugh.

She's laughing, they'll say. Look, just look how she laughs.
I won't know, mainly because I'll be laughing so much.

And and. Formula 1 starts soon.
And I am going to watch Sweeney Todd tomorrow.

Oh, happy days!

And now, to sum up this entirely pointless post - I will laugh. You all are nice.

Okay, not really, I'm just saying that so you keep coming back and reading my blog.

The sparse few of you, who do, that is.

But I probably shouldn't have said that.

I think I will go finish at least one chapter in Psychology before my exam tomorrow.
*Gulp*

Goodbye, goodbye.
Live well and prosper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Not yet there. said...

I will go to Goa. You watch. All of you. Just see.

yes you will yes you will!
*jumps up and down excitedly*
xD

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home