Thursday, March 01, 2007

See

[The only reason I named it this is that when I proof read it, I realised it's the most used word in this writing
It's not much, nor is it something I'd normally share.. but whatever
The weather is volatile as are my moods
And please do not flood me with questions like "what's the problem?"
I'm not quite as suicidal or as dramatic as I make myself out to be..]

It's wrong of you to stay
And still you won’t walk away
The pain you speak will crush me
And still this mask will hide me

I tell you to turn your back on me
You're searching for a hope you won’t find
You’ll call me out for what you see
Your affections blur this reality

The shadow you glimpsed is tainted
With scars you’re too blind to see
They’re there but you won’t believe
What I want you to see within me

Your perceptions are chaotic
I fear you will never recognize
What a fool you make of yourself
Every moment spent with me

Maybe one day you will begin
To see I'm running a race I won't win

Can't you see how you ruin the simplicity?
I beg you, to turn your back on me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home