Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pfft.

It's been a long, long, looooong three days.
Not that I'm complaining, I suppose we all need our little jolts to whack the system back in place.
Case in point: My food habits.. or lack thereof
For a note to all those who think otherwise: Three days of nausea isn't really too much fun

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
For once, just ONCE can people stop being so infantile?
I mean, honestly?
Idontgiveafuck
I made my efforts
Don't like what you see?
My heart is positively breaking.
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
I haven't a clue what brought on this post
Maybe because it's a little too personal for a rant
And a little to impersonal for the journal
Anyway
Tomorrow I go back to posts of unneeded heartache, unreasonable fears and exterior fractures in juvenile relationships that meant nothing to begin with
Haha
Indeed
What fun it is to be sixteen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home