Saturday, March 10, 2007

Burn

Tell me what you see?
Tell me what you hear?
Tell me what you feel?
Tell me something
I'm always listening

Show me what you like?
Show me what you hate?
Show me the world?
Or show me nothing at all
Show meI'm always looking

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fight me if you please
Kiss me if you need
Hold me if you like
Just don't look away

I won't ask you to sit by my side
Or hold me by my hand
Or paint me a picture
That's stupid
But then again, so is this

You're not who I want
You're not what I need
You're nothing at all
And yet in this moment
You're all I seek

---------------------------------------


[Extremely annoyed and repulsed by this post, the only thing keeping me from deleting this is that I never delete, if I post. Sigh. Stupid principles.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home