Monday, March 12, 2007

Flash

Hide
Hide behind your self made wall
You think you’re invisible now
Laugh
Laugh out loud, let it resound
It jars in this room
Crashing
Like a breakdown of symphony
Run
Far away, find yourself a new home
A new home in the wilderness
Of a new heart
Or
Stay
Stay here and let me take some of the fight
Let me do the saving this time
Blind
Maybe you’re too blind to discern
But everything that you are, I see
Deaf
Maybe you’re too deaf to heed
But you can slur your words
They’re still
Crystal to me
Raw
Your heart is cold
Let me heal
Bank on me
I wish
How I wish you could see
You don’t need finding, I never lost you
So you can
Hide
But you’re right here
And to me, you’re bare and clear
You can
Run
But the further you escape
The nearer I’ll be
You can
Laugh
But would you pause?
Because I can
Hear
And this mirth is rankling
So don’t leave
Because leaving might mean
That it’s too late
Wait
Spurn your lucidity a while
And let me save you
Or these good times?
They might kill you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home