Saturday, May 26, 2007

Random

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began
Now far ahead the Road has gone
And I must follow if I can
Pursuing with weary feet
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet
And whither then? I cannot say.


- - J.R.R. Tolkien;
Lord of the Rings; The Fellowship of the Ring.

5 days away from my birthday.
5 days away from being 17.
And still there remains an entire part of my brain I have no conscious awareness of, thoughts that I am only dimly aware of, fighting to come to surface like a drowning man struggling to breathe.
Pitiful.
Conflict of personalities, I've heard of - But in one single person?
How crazy is that?
Wait, let me rephrase.
How completely ridiculous is that?

It's odd how things have to amputate themselves in order for you to remember they were ever there.

=/

Maybe I'll have more sense when I'm 17.

Don't bother wishing me here.
It's cheap.
Thanks for your time, but no thanks :)

If you can't tell, then I'm pissed off and I'd give anything to be Zaphod Beeblebrox and destroy this planet right now.
Smithereens.
Tiny particles invisible to the naked eye of the morons who inhabit it.
Provided I'm on a spaceship headed to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, i.e.
In Calvin's words, I don't want to die, I just wish everyone else was dead

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot at once."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Ah, the one golden rule we govern our lives by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home